5 reasons Why You NEED A WebsiteSaltwater Media
So you’re asking yourself why you need a website? We’ll help show you why having a website is a must-have for any business whether you’re just starting off or even if you’re an established business already.
1. Reach more customers
- 2.9 billion Google searches are made every single day. If your website can’t be found then you’re missing out.
- 966m websites in the world today. How many of your competitors are online? If you can find them then so can your potential customers that you’re missing out on!
- 70% of mobile searches result in an online action. That means you could be missing out on a online booking, reservation, product sale, phone call or email enquiry.
- 40% of the population use the internet. Thats a big chunk of people to potentially sell to. If you don’t have a website then you’re not tapping into the biggest asset available worldwide.
If you already have a website and you’re looking to be found on the 1st page of Google then let us know and we’ll be happy to help here
2. 24 hours per day
If your shop is open for 10 hours a day then that means potential customers can’t get in touch for the other 14 hours in the day. That means you’re only open for 41% of each day. If you want to improve and expand your business profits then you need to be selling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With a website you can sell your products & services around the clock so even when you’re not working, your website will be available worldwide at anytime.
Stats show that most people in the UK use the internet from 6PM onwards. With a website people can browse through your services at their own leisure in the comfort of their own home.
3. Acts as an online brochure
With a website you can showcase thousands of your products in just a few short pages. That means instead of cramming in all of our products onto your shop floor, you can have them all advertised online without taking up valuable floor space!
4. Communicate with customers
What time do you open? Have you got any in stock? Where are you located? These are all questions you can answer in seconds with a professionally designed website. At Saltwater Media we’ve been creating high quality websites in Swansea and the UK for years and we know how we can help you communicate with your customers.
5. Customer Support
How would you tell customers if you’re shop is closed for the holidays? Maybe you’re going on holiday for 2 weeks in the summer? Or perhaps you want feedback on a new product or service?
With a website designed by Saltwater Media you can have announcements, polls, messages, forums, contact & enquiry forms and more. With a website you can constantly stay in touch with your customers as little or as often as you’d like.
So if you think you’ve heard enough and want to find out more then please get in contact with us here